{search} not working after upgrade to Pinzon

The place to talk about things that are related to CMS Made simple, but don't fit anywhere else.
essexboyracer
Forum Members
Forum Members

{search} not working after upgrade to Pinzon

Post by essexboyracer »

I upgraded a site from 1.8.2 to 1.11.10 and everything seems ok apart from the search module. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it (from Module Manager)

Whenever I call a page with the tag in I get:

Warning: file(/home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(151) : eval()'d code) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/whitedal/public_html/lib/misc.functions.php on line 2275

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/lib/misc.functions.php on line 2280

Can I manually reinstall the search module (from cPanel filemanager/FTP)?

I dont really need a solution, just a starting place to look for answers

UPDATE: I am also getting errors from FormBuilder tag, but its random, sometimes it works others not so:

Warning: file(/home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(151) : eval()'d code) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/lib/misc.functions.php on line 2275

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/lib/misc.functions.php on line 2281

EDIT: I think the second error from Formbuilder is only related to a page which also has the {search} tag on. Take the search tag off and formbuilder works (OK)

EDIT 2: FormBuilder works ok, but new module doesn't work.
Rolf
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: {search} not working after upgrade to Pinzon

Post by Rolf »

Is this a very large website?
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
LATEST TUTORIAL AT CMS CAN BE SIMPLE:
Migrating Company Directory module to LISE
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
essexboyracer
Forum Members