Help! CGJobMgr no longer working

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
drmikecrowe
Forum Members
Forum Members

Help! CGJobMgr no longer working

Post by drmikecrowe »

Hi folks,

I'm struggling with CGJobMgr after everything was working fine, and I can't think of what next to debug.

CGJobMgr 1.2.13
NMS 2.7.2
(all modules up-to-date)

When I try and run the job manager URL (via curl to test), I get:

Code: Select all

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<__html><head>
<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head></__body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
<p>The requested URL was not found on this server.</p>
<__body></__html>
I've inserted a "echo ...; die;" at the top of action.process.php in the CGJobMgr directory, and it isn't getting called. However, if I set config['debug']=true, I'm also not getting the debug output. (The site is live, so I'm trying not to get too exotic in the diagnostic messages).

I have an exact duplicate of the site (including DB) on my local machine, and the problem doesn't exist.

I thought it might be the .htaccess, but I'm using the stock one provided, so I don't think that's it.

I've cleared the cache, and rebuilt the routes, but that didn't seem to change things.

Can anybody think of a way to call that action manually? I tried creating a pages with
{CGJobMgr action="process"}
on it, but no luck.

Can anybody think of some next steps to try? I've never seen anything like this
velden
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Help! CGJobMgr no longer working

Post by velden »

If you get a 404 it normally means you try to call a file or directory that does not exist.

As simple as that.

Trying to debug a non-existent page or altering a php file which never gets called (because non existent files can not call anything).

I would have a look at the url and the webservers error log.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Re: Help! CGJobMgr no longer working

Post by calguy1000 »

If CGJobMgr worked on the site once, and all of a sudden does not. Then I would suspect either you changed something with the config.php/.htaccess OR your host changed something.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”