[SOLVED] Stylesheet not loading for admin interface

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
rfuste
Forum Members
Forum Members

[SOLVED] Stylesheet not loading for admin interface

Post by rfuste »

Hello,

Successfully upgraded my CMSMS version from 1.9 > 1.9.4.3 > 1.10, and finally to 1.11. The final jump to 1.11 is where the problem showed up.

I ran through the upgrade script just fine and when I then visited the login page, I got a stylesheet-less login page. I refreshed a couple of times in my browser and then it finally displayed the styled login page.

But no matter how many hard refreshes I do to my browser (Mac Chrome ver 24), I get a stylesheet-less admin interface:

I've tried using php5.2 and 5.4 (hosted on 1and1.com) with no changes. I thought of trying the clear the global CMS cache, but I'm not able to access that tab through the Site Admin > Global Settings section - there's only options to change site name, global metadata, default admin interface (tried both NCleanGrey and OneEleven), etc.

What am I doing wrong? Any other information I forgot to provide that would help troubleshoot this further? Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated, as both the back-end and front-end of my client's site is broken at this time!

Thank you so much!

Robert
Last edited by rfuste on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
paulbaker
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Stylesheet not loading for admin interface

Post by paulbaker »

This rang a bell with me, so I found this:
http://forum.cmsmadesimple.org/viewtopi ... style+lost
Worth a try?
rfuste
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by rfuste »

Paul,

Thank you for finding this previous post even though I wasn't able to find it before - it worked like a charm and I'm back in business! I was able to access tabs using the default admin theme and then switch it to a different one without hiccups.

Again, thank you so much!
Robert
Dr.CSS

Post by Dr.CSS »

rfuste
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: [SOLVED] Stylesheet not loading for admin interface

Post by rfuste »

Dr. CSS,

Thank you for educating me on this. When in other forums, I've been used to having moderators have the power to mark a ticket as "solved" and, therefore, they change the status to closed and automatically edit the subject line or simply have it disappear from currently active support tickets.

I realize this is more a forum instead of a support ticket site, and now that I know what the proper etiquette is, I'll make sure and also go back to my previous posts and mark them solved as well.

If there's any other step I need to do besides adding [SOLVED] to the subject line, please let me know.

Thank you!

Robert

Return to “CMSMS Core”