WYSIWYG Editor not working on v1.11.4

Help with getting the CMS CORE package up and running. This does not include 3rd party modules, PHP scripts, anything downloaded via module manager or from any external source.
Tibs
Forum Members
Forum Members

WYSIWYG Editor not working on v1.11.4

Post by Tibs »

Hi I have upgraded another site to v1.11.4 ok and the site looks ok apart from the above editor does not show, I have re-installed it and updated modules any solutions would be most appreciated.
paulbaker
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: WYSIWYG Editor not working on v1.11.4

Post by paulbaker »

Which wysiwyg editor? (There is more than one).
Tibs wrote:the above editor does not show
What exactly do you get instead of what you were expecting? Any error messages? Anything relevant in the admin log? Maybe post a screen shot?
Tibs
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by Tibs »

Hi
The editor is a TinyMCE and before the upgrade when the site was on v1.9.4.3 the editor was available for editing the pages of the site.

Now after the upgrade on this site all I have is html coding for working on pages and no word editor available which I was expecting as that worked ok on another site upgrade to v1.11.4.

As mentioned previously re-installed Tinymce and upgraded all modules but still no editor, any solutions please?
paulbaker
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by paulbaker »

Not sure ??? I would probably uninstall TinyMCE and re-install it? (after backing up of course). Possibly got messed up during the upgrading?

Return to “[locked] Installation, Setup and Upgrade”