Image Manager not showing all files, also restricted layout.

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
Stom
Forum Members
Forum Members

Image Manager not showing all files, also restricted layout.

Post by Stom »

I'm having some weird issues with the Image Manager. It's a site I upgraded from 1.10 to 1.11.4 and is otherwise working fine (no more template bugs, content not loading, etc).

When I open the image manager the list of folders and images is approximately 150 pixels high, and the width of the page. It means you can only see 1 row of images and for some reason there are only two items per row. It also misses out some folders and only shows others.

Screenshot here: http://i.imgur.com/cHTldj9.png

Oddly, when the page first loads up the tiles are properly aligned for a fraction of a second, before it quickly looks like the image above.
Dr.CSS

Re: Image Manager not showing all files, also restricted lay

Post by Dr.CSS »

Use file manager instead...
Stom
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by Stom »

Thanks for the easy option, but I'm lookingfor a fix, not a cludge.

The file manager doesn't show thumbnails which is why my users want to use image manager

For now i added a couple of overriding CSS classes to the admin template that make the image manager usable. I'm hoping it will be fixed in an update some time soon.
Dr.CSS

Post by Dr.CSS »

In the Settings tab there is an option to allow the viewing of thumbnails...

There is talk of removing Image manager altogether in future versions of CMSMS...
Stom
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by Stom »

Good to know, thanks.

Hard to explain to the client that a feature they've been using has suddenly stopped working, that I haven't got a clue why, and they should just do something else.

Return to “CMSMS Core”