Company Directory errors after upgrade

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
kerryshamblin
Forum Members
Forum Members

Company Directory errors after upgrade

Post by kerryshamblin »

I'm currently running 1.11.3 after a very trouble-filled upgrade process on a site with many modules. I've updated all of them to the latest versions and everything is running alright except CompanyDirectory. I've got CGExtensions 1.31.2, CGSimpleSmarty 1.5.2 and CompanyDirectory 1.16.2.

When I load the page that has this code: {CompanyDirectory action="default" hier="United_States*"}, nothing above the </__body> tag loads on the page and nothing after this call loads on the page.

The Admin Log kindly tells me this:

ERROR DETECTED: Call to a member function MoveFirst() on a non-object at /usr/www/users/pl1005/cms/modules/CompanyDirectory/lib/class.cd_company_query.php:721

I'm stumped. I tried taking away the "action" and "hier" parameters, but that didn't do anything.

Thanks in advance for your brain power!
applejack
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Company Directory errors after upgrade

Post by applejack »

Did you check the bug tracker for the module just in case there is anything similar or post your issue there.

http://dev.cmsmadesimple.org/bug/list/250

Hopefully you haven't updated on a live site yet otherwise I would suggest you roll back until this issue is resolved and when v1.11+ (plus whatever modules you need) becomes ready for prime time.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”