SOLVED-Ccard AND Invoice options available for v1.10.3?

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
rab
Forum Members
Forum Members

SOLVED-Ccard AND Invoice options available for v1.10.3?

Post by rab »

In CG's Ecommerce system for CMSMS v1.9.4.3, the Orders module allows users to choose whether they want to pay by check (invoice) or credit card. Can't seem to find this choice of options in the upgraded modules for CMSMS v1.10.3. Are both available and I'm just missing it? If not, will they be made available in the near future?

We need to allow users to have a choice of payment methods, i.e. credit card (via AuthNetAim) as some will pay online, and "Invoice" as others will only pay by check. If this can't be done, we'll need to either downgrade the site to CMSMS v1.9.4.3 or move the ecom part of the site to Zen-Cart. Since neither of these options is all that appealing, we're wondering if anyone has any better answers/ideas?

Thanks for any and all help!
Last edited by rab on Tue May 22, 2012 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chrisbt
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: CG's Ecom - Ccard AND Invoice options available for v1.1

Post by chrisbt »

This still works in 1.10.3. Look in the Order Manager sample 'Add/Edit Confirm Order Template'. The lines near the bottom:

Code: Select all

{* also, we can add the ability to pay by invoice or direct billing - this can be removed if
     nto providing direct billing *}
  {if isset($ccformstart)}
  {$ccformstart}
  {$Orders->Lang('procede_manual_checkout')}: <input type="submit" name="{$actionid}submit" value="{$Orders->Lang('next')}" />
  {$ccformend}
  {/if}
Add the option to use invoice/direct billing. I believe this is what you want.

Chris
rab
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: CG's Ecom - Ccard AND Invoice options available for v1.1

Post by rab »

Thanks, Chris, exactly what we needed!

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”