1.10.3 error - Fatal error: Call to undefined function smart

Help with getting the CMS CORE package up and running. This does not include 3rd party modules, PHP scripts, anything downloaded via module manager or from any external source.
kevin360

1.10.3 error - Fatal error: Call to undefined function smart

Post by kevin360 »

I've tried doing a fresh install of 1.10.3 but I'm getting an error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function smarty_core_write_compiled_resource() in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/cms-1.10.3-test/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1431

I'm running php 5.3.10 and apache 2.4.1. I have other php programs running fine (gallery, wordpress) and I've run older versions of CMSMS before, but recently I upgraded the PHP to 5.3 and that's when I noticed the issue. I've done everything in the install.txt doc with regard to config.php, chmod 777 for tmp, uploads an modules. But still come up with this error when going to:

install/index.php?debug=1

Any ideas?

Thanks
baresi
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: 1.10.3 error - Fatal error: Call to undefined function s

Post by baresi »

How did you upload the files? make sure the proper method (binary) is used by your ftp program for example and then do checksum as well
kevin360

Re: 1.10.3 error - Fatal error: Call to undefined function s

Post by kevin360 »

baresi wrote:How did you upload the files? make sure the proper method (binary) is used by your ftp program for example and then do checksum as well
It's my own server so I have full control over it. Files were set to it using scp, the md5sum came back ok, and the files untarred using '-xvof'.

Return to “[locked] Installation, Setup and Upgrade”