New release of the ScriptDelpoy module coming

Have a translation or something? It goes here. This can mean modules, documentation, or CMSMS itself!
JeremyBASS

Post by JeremyBASS »

Hello, I'm planned to release version 0.7 of the ScriptDelpoy module on February 22.

Thought I leave a message here to give translators the chance to update their translations.  

Tk and Cheers -Jeremy
Last edited by JeremyBASS on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rolf
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: New release of the ScriptDelpoy module coming

Post by Rolf »

JeremyBASS wrote: Hello, I'm planned to release version 0.7 of the Gallery module on February 22.
??? Gallery?  ;D

®
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
LATEST TUTORIAL AT CMS CAN BE SIMPLE:
Migrating Company Directory module to LISE
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
JeremyBASS

Post by JeremyBASS »

Ha.. wow.. talk about not reading what I typed lol... changed. :D
JeremyBASS

Post by JeremyBASS »

Alrighty there is a new version of Script deploy coming.. Lots of text additions for lots of new features.. I'm hoping by end of next week to have all the features, bugs and what not sorted.. I would love to have any translations ready if we can :D .. Cheers and tk for all you translators hard work.. -Jeremy
JeremyBASS

Post by JeremyBASS »

So in prep for for the release..  I have a added a few more in the lang file.. it's just about ready but I'm still going to wait to the end of the week... Cheers -Jeremy
JeremyBASS

Post by JeremyBASS »

Ok. Tomorrow is the day :D ... I do have a few more addition to the files.. and at least one greman request... Tk for the help.. Cheers -Jeremy
JeremyBASS

Post by JeremyBASS »

I'm going to push out a new version in a few days, I'm thinking that all the changes are done to the lang file.  Thank you guys.  Cheers -Jeremy
JeremyBASS

Post by JeremyBASS »

Any one?  I'm going to push it out before I leave for the GM on the 12th.. Would love to have it all ready to go.. :D  tk and cheers -Jeremy
uniqu3

Post by uniqu3 »

Hi Jeremy,

i am in the process of translating ScriptDeploy to German, since i need it for my clients anyway. I have seen there has been some translating done already in the last version.

Now my question is, is there already more translation done then in the version 0.7.7 and is there any recommended Software for this type of editing?
I have never done this before in CMSMS and i am not a member of any language team so my logic is to open it in my editor of choice, this being PSPAD, but there must be some easier way, or am i wrong.
I did work with POEdit before but this wan't apply to php lang files for CMSMS, or am i wrong again?
Last edited by uniqu3 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jos
Support Guru
Support Guru

Post by Jos »

Uniqu3, you better might want to join the German translation project. You can send a request to join here: http://dev.cmsmadesimple.org/projects/german

Once your request has been accepted, you'll have access to the CMSms Translation Center: http://translations.cmsmadesimple.org/

This way you'll always work with the latest translations and the whole community will benefit from your efforts.
uniqu3

Post by uniqu3 »

Thank you Jos, i will apply it's just that some time ago i have sent a request for Serbian or was it Slovenian translation team and never got a reply.
JeremyBASS

Post by JeremyBASS »

Hello :D

Update.. There will be a new version coming out soon, 1.8.1.. I will be massively updating the Help page here tonight of tomorrow.. but there are other new thing that are there now.. The ETA is about 2-4 days or so.. Please get any and all translation in if you can please.  Thank you for your help.. Cheers -Jeremy
Coldman
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Coldman »

Tooo bad I haven't got time over to test it and translate it.
Although interesting stuff you got there and I think it will be useful on one of my clients high-traffic site.
Important Code of Conduct
Why don't use CMSMS Docs or search?
Do you read Help?
Admin for Swedish Translations Team
Moderator Swedish Forum
After your problem is solved, push the green button

Return to “Translations”