Multilanguage CMSMS MLE 1.6

This is a FORK of the CMS Made Simple project and is not oficially supported in any way by the CMS Made Simple development team.
alby

Re: Multilanguage CMSMS MLE 1.6

Post by alby »

maca wrote: {tr_key key="skip_to_content" lang="$lang" assign="skip_to_content"}
{anchor anchor='skip' title=$skip_to_content accesskey='3' text=$skip_to_content}
Suppose I that KEY skip_to_content is in DEFAULT LANG and in all languages?

Alby
maca
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by maca »

alby wrote:
maca wrote: {tr_key key="skip_to_content" lang="$lang" assign="skip_to_content"}
{anchor anchor='skip' title=$skip_to_content accesskey='3' text=$skip_to_content}
Suppose I that KEY skip_to_content is in DEFAULT LANG and in all languages?

Alby
Yes, certainly.
I have the KEY in all lang. ver. (CS, EN, DE, RU).
It was totally OK ... before upgrade from 1.5.4b...

Now I found out that search results are also only in default language ... :-(

MaCa
alby

Post by alby »

maca wrote: Now I found out that search results are also only in default language ... :-(
I have tested but I cannot reproduce this.
I tested with en_US, it_IT and de_DE but change in all languages
Someone?

Alby
antibart
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by antibart »

alby wrote:

1. navigation save your last language in a cookie browser for 1 hour in frontend and 30' in backend (this is necessary for avoid some modules that are not close to API). If you want display "real" home that depend of your browser accept languages you must delete your cookies browser for this site

Thank you. Didn't know that. If this is a normal behaviour and users will see the default german site by first visit - then it doesn't matter very much. At least I don't built the website for me :)

Good work.
nstudio

Post by nstudio »

Hello!

I'd like to stylize the menu on each language differently.
How can I add different class to tag in the menu template (I use minimal_menu.tpl)?

Other question: I want to put separator image between each tag. How to modify the menu template?

Thanks for answers.
alby

Post by alby »

nstudio wrote: I'd like to stylize the menu on each language differently.
How can I add different class to tag in the menu template (I use minimal_menu.tpl)?

Other question: I want to put separator image between each tag. How to modify the menu template?
Bad forum!
Try in Layout and Design (CSS & HTML)

Alby
Peciura

Post by Peciura »

Recently i installed Products module. When i was browsing product description and changed languge i was redirected to the root of list of products, because "flags are rebilding" and not modifying address. So  i edited line 103 (2009-07-17 svn file)  of function.lang.php.
was

Code: Select all

<?php
                 $_url = $config['root_url'].'/index.php?'.$config['query_var'].'='.$alias.'&hl=';
?>
changed to

Code: Select all

<?php
                  if (!empty ($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']) && (!empty($_GET['hl']))){
                        $_url = '&hl='.$_GET['hl'];
                        $_url = $config['root_url']. str_replace($_url,'', $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']);
                        $_url .='&hl=';
                  }
                  else{
                       $_url = $config['root_url'].'/index.php?'.$config['query_var'].'='.$alias.'&hl=';/*--original--*/
                  }
?>
Alby, is it worth keeping ?
alby

Post by alby »

Peciura wrote: Recently i installed Products module.
I think so but in next two weeks I must look to Product for multilang for a site

Alby
cmaunoury
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by cmaunoury »

Dear Alby,

any news on this "looking into Products for MLE"? I am using Products with an MLE install and I have made my trials one one of the languages only.

Now, I am kind of puzzled with the management of the languages with Products...I have a hierarchy template in my menu to display th e items one by one, and since they automatically go to the detailpage, I don't know how to force the link to go to an LANGUAGE #1 / LANGUAGE #2 / etc. detail template...

Any tip or advice (I guess if there was a patch it would be out there already)?

I was thinking that maybe I should use Cataloger instead, but Products really fits my need right now..

Using CMSMS MLE 1.6.6 'Bonde' with Products 2.4.6

Grazie e complimenti per il bellissimo lavoro con MLE!

Colin

Return to “[locked] CMSMS MLE fork”