Splitted navigation

General project discussion. NOT for help questions.
nils73
Power Poster
Power Poster

Splitted navigation

Post by nils73 »

CMS Made Simple seems to be the perfect tool for me. I have been playing around with Smarty for a while and got used to its syntax. However, I am no PHP professional. Just a web developer (if so).

I am involved in several accessibility projects and hence I am looking for a CMS that does stick to webstandards and furthermore allow me to easily maintain a website (structure, content, modules).

The bulletmenu or bulletmenu2 are great. But most of the time I need different menus --- a splitted navigation (main-navigation, sub-navigation, meta-navigation). It would be great to have something like this because I think most of the websites out there are like that. And while I am talking, it would be nice if the CMS or the plugin or whatever could tell the difference between an active page (highlighted in navigation) an active main-section (highlighted) and the inactive parts of the page. Breadcrumb does that, if I am not mistaken.

Well ... just my 0.02 EUR ... if anybody has a solution that he or she could share, it would help probably not just me.

Thanks for listening (reading!??).

Nils

Return to “General Discussion”