0.11beta5 Released!

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

0.11beta5 Released!

Post by Ted »

Our last beta... I hope. Please test vigarously. Thanks!

http://dev.cmsmadesimple.org/frs/?group_id=6
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: 0.11beta5 Released!

Post by Ted »

I think the permissions are different in the Announcements forum.  I can look into it later to see.
melix

Post by melix »

Hi :)

First comment : as I said before, the content view should be in "collapse all" mode by default. I have a site with more than 300 pages, and the problem is huge : accessing the content view takes much time, and the page weights no less than 2MB !
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Ted »

Well, you only have to do Collapse All once (at the bottom of the screen).  Granted, the modification in the upgrade script could probably be adjusted to do that on default.
Piratos

Post by Piratos »

Your log.txt has now 20 MB . if someone has a small webspace it is not a good solution.

0.11 (and the older versions) doesn't work good with plugins, they are using templates too.

if a plugin has changed the results with his template (it was compiled correct) the  maintemplate works with the old results - it was never recompiled.

Only with the hard solution

$html = "";
$smarty->force_compile = true;

it works.
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Ted »

The log is supposed to be off.  I must've left it on by mistake.  Assume it won't be there in the real release.  :)

Can you give me an example of a plugin that doesn't work?  Because if force_compile is on, it's blowing the whole caching mechanism.
redkevin11
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by redkevin11 »

just my 2 cents .11beta5.

I really miss the ajax stuff in beta4.  I was hoping to see it integrated into more of the backend, instead of being taken out.

CMSMS is so far superior to the other bloated cms's I've tried.  It just gets to the point of what my clients want!
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Ted »

Thanks.

Yeah, I wish we have more time to develop on some of the AJAX ideas.  Unfortunately, it didn't seem like a good idea to just put in a couple of things instead of doing it right.

Something to look forward to in the future, for sure.
melix

Post by melix »

I'm sorry I still have problems with the hierarchical view. I've found a bug when moving a subtree changing the parent ID of a document, in order to move it into another folder : when moving a page this way, the moved document is placed at the last element of the destination level. I did so, but I could not find the moved subtree into the view... At first I thought about a cache problem, but I tried so :

- collapse all
- open the parent element of the moved page
- the last element does not show

Then try this :

- expand all
- the last element does show

I think there's a problem with the collapsed view. I'll try to see if it's a global problem, or just a problem when the last element is a page with subpages (like in my case).
melix

Post by melix »

ok, definitely a bug. From what I've managed to see :

- in the collapsed view (part or complete), the last element of an expanded node does not show up if it is a section header.

Return to “Announcements”