CMS Made Simple 1.3-beta1

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
Franck
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: CMS Made Simple 1.3-beta1

Post by Franck »

mmmh, I have a problem on my local fresh installation of 1.3b1 : everything is fine during install, but when I want to access the admin panel, I got a blank screen.

I'm working on MAMP / php 5.2.1

edit : I installed latest version of mamp, everything is fine !
Last edited by Franck on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
alby

Post by alby »

Tomek wrote: mmmh, I have a problem on my local fresh installation of 1.3b1 : everything is fine during install, but when I want to access the admin panel, I got a blank screen.

I'm working on MAMP / php 5.2.1

edit : I installed latest version of mamp, everything is fine !
Active debug in config.php and check your logs for errors

Alby
RonnyK
Support Guru
Support Guru

Post by RonnyK »

Concerning the possibility to upload NEW images from TinyMCE instead of only picking from the already uploaded images....

TinyMCE has been modified slightly as several different modules where uploading and had to create thumbnails in the process. The new image-functionality has been re-written and this lead to the removal of that functionality from TinyMCE directly.

TinyMCE will be further modified.... but the release of CMSMS 1.3 won't be held until that is done. So 1.3 will be released (planned for coming Saturday) and another module-release of TinyMCE might follow a bit later....

Ronny

Return to “Announcements”