[SOLVED]PROBLEM - ERROR: at line {$e_line} in file {$e_file}

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
bossak

[SOLVED]PROBLEM - ERROR: at line {$e_line} in file {$e_file}

Post by bossak »

Hello everybody!

I have searched for hours in the forum for some solution to my problem but with no luck.

I am experiencing this problem with 1.11.4:

When accessing content pages I get Error page without exact line, file and error specified:
ERROR: at line {$e_line} in file {$e_file}:

This page appears not for all content pagess!

In admin, I get blank page when accessing Global Site Preferences and Adding or Editing content pages but I am able to edit templates and stylesheets.

Do you have any suggestions, I am completely stucked - without error message I am not able to find a reason of these errors?

Thank you very much in advance,

Jakub Marecek, bossak
Last edited by bossak on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
uniqu3

Re: PROBLEM - ERROR: at line {$e_line} in file {$e_file}

Post by uniqu3 »

You have a smarty error in Stylesheet that is attached to template you are using.
bossak

Re: PROBLEM - ERROR: at line {$e_line} in file {$e_file}

Post by bossak »

uniqu3 wrote:You have a smarty error in Stylesheet that is attached to template you are using.
Thank you for your answer! You are completely right...finally, I have found that the problem is in the CSS file where the external font using @font-face is loaded.

The strange thing is that everything worked well yesterday, I got up and nothing was working...I thought that it is caused by some memory exceeds or whatever

Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate your work for CMSMS.

Marking as solved.

Return to “CMSMS Core”