Moved site now error

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
supawiz6991

Moved site now error

Post by supawiz6991 »

I moved my site to a new server and now receive the following error:

string(113) "Smarty error: [in tpl_top:24 line 1]: [plugin] unknown tag - 'process_pagedata' (core.load_plugins.php, line 124)"

any ideas what's causing this error?
uniqu3

Re: Moved site now error

Post by uniqu3 »

Did you try clearing cache? Is there some space in the tag like {process_pagedata }
supawiz6991

Post by supawiz6991 »

I'm not fimilar with this cms. The site was built by someone else. If your talking about clearing the site cache i cant get into the admin panels. This error is keeping the site from fully loading.
uniqu3

Post by uniqu3 »

You could delete content inside /tmp/templates_c and /tmp/cache folder.

Another way of properly setting your moved site up is by running cmsms installer again.
If there is /install folder then you could run domain.com/install (if not you would need to download proper cmsms version and upload it) go through install process and on step 5 (or was it 6) untick checkboxes for "Install Sample Contents" and "Create Database Tables" at the bottom of that page.

There is also documentation about moving which you can find here http://docs.cmsmadesimple.org/moving
supawiz6991

Post by supawiz6991 »

I cleared those two cache locations like you suggested and now I see only the header of the site (www.adirondackhomefurniture.com is the address to the site so you can take a look). There isnt a /install directory. I dont know what version the site is running. Is there any way i can figure that out without the site working? I cant access the site the old server as it suffered a major hard drive failure.
uniqu3

Post by uniqu3 »

look in version.php
Enable debug in config.php $config['debug'] = true; or look for php error logs.
supawiz6991

Post by supawiz6991 »

Ok i found the version. It is 1.6.7. Now if i download the cms and throw in the /install directory and use that method will i loose the site content?
Jo Morg
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by Jo Morg »

supawiz6991 wrote:Ok i found the version. It is 1.6.7. Now if i download the cms and throw in the /install directory and use that method will i loose the site content?
Rule of thumb: Always backup!
This may help: upgrading.
"There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary... and those who don't."
* by the way: English is NOT my native language (sorry for any mistakes...).
Code of Condut | CMSMS Docs | Help Support CMSMS
My developer Page on the Forge
GeekMoot 2015 in Ghent, Belgium: I was there!
GeekMoot 2016 in Leicester, UK: I was there!
DevMoot 2023 in Cynwyd, Wales: I was there!

Return to “CMSMS Core”