CMS MAILER error

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
lucia22
Forum Members
Forum Members

CMS MAILER error

Post by lucia22 »

Hi

Hope I am posting in the right place as I presume CMS Mailer is part of the core??

I have Formbuilder installed and have some upload file fields for the user to upload jpgs with the form submission. It seems to work intermittently. I have had to restrict the size of the files to a maximum of 800k and there are 3 possible upload fields. If I submit the form with 3 images just under this size I get the following error when debug is on:

Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2395104 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/english-in-york.co.uk/httpdocs/modules/CMSMailer/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 367

Which seems to indicate a problem with the CMSMailer allowed memory. I have opened this file but there doesn't seem to be anywhere that I can change this?

Any ideas?
reneh
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: CMS MAILER error

Post by reneh »

no
your site is set to allow a max of about 25M - and this upload need it to be minimum 28M to succed
ReneH 8-)
A search will save you hours waiting for an answer! Image

Return to “CMSMS Core”