LISE : JMFilePicker Missing Dependencies

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
Squire4Hire
Forum Members
Forum Members

LISE : JMFilePicker Missing Dependencies

Post by Squire4Hire »

I'm working with CMSMS v2.1.3 and have installed LISE in an attempt to build out some product lists.

I have also installed JMFilePicker as a means for the editor to be able to pick photos and upload them to the CMS - but I notice that the JMFilePicker Field Definition Type is not available in LISE due to an 'Active' warning:

"One or more module dependencies are missing. Please install all required modules to start using this field."

I see too that the same error applies to GBFilePicker (which doesn't appear available to 2.x), GalleryDropdown, and FEUDropdown modules. These three I have not installed on my system.

Am I missing a step in getting the JMFilePicker to work properly with LISE?

Thanks.
Jo Morg
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: LISE : JMFilePicker Missing Dependencies

Post by Jo Morg »

Squire4Hire wrote:Am I missing a step in getting the JMFilePicker to work properly with LISE?
You may have to re-scan field definitions. On LISE -> Field Definitions tab. You should do that whenever you install a module that has field definitions or that is a dependency for a field definition...
"There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary... and those who don't."
* by the way: English is NOT my native language (sorry for any mistakes...).
Code of Condut | CMSMS Docs | Help Support CMSMS
My developer Page on the Forge
GeekMoot 2015 in Ghent, Belgium: I was there!
GeekMoot 2016 in Leicester, UK: I was there!
DevMoot 2023 in Cynwyd, Wales: I was there!
Squire4Hire
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: LISE : JMFilePicker Missing Dependencies

Post by Squire4Hire »

Ah! I can't believe I missed that. I was Repairing Field Definitions Database, not scanning the definitions.

Thanks. That did the trick.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”