V2.1 Unable to reorder content

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
LB Back
Forum Members
Forum Members

V2.1 Unable to reorder content

Post by LB Back »

After installing version 2.1 it appears that i'm not able to move pages. The move up-down buttons also don't show. When clicking 'Options' and 'Reorder content' it's not working either.

I tried it in all browsers, also tried refreshing, clearing cache, nothing works. Is this a known bug or can i solve this with some settings? Any help would be much appreciated, since now it's unusable.

[edit] I just found out that reordering content does work when using the 'Options'. Only it isn't refreshed. If you reorder, then edit a page and submit it shows the correct order. Seems like a bug to me. At least i can now start using this version :)
tristan
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: V2.1 Unable to reorder content

Post by tristan »

Confirmed, same problem over here on a fresh install.
Rolf
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Rolf »

LB Back wrote:After installing version 2.1 it appears that i'm not able to move pages. The move up-down buttons also don't show.
This can be a wrong setting. It works for me at two websites.
Go to Site Admin >> Settings - Content Manager >> Content List Settings and check Visible Columns. Use "click" and "ctrl click" to set/unset options.
LB Back wrote:When clicking 'Options' and 'Reorder content' it's not working either.
I reproduced it. So indeed a bug...
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
LATEST TUTORIAL AT CMS CAN BE SIMPLE:
Migrating Company Directory module to LISE
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
LB Back
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by LB Back »

Thanks for your reply, it's most likely an ajax-refresh issue, since any changes do appear in the DB immediately.

The re-order buttons however don't show, even when deselecting and reselecting them in Admin >> Settings - Content Manager >> Content List Settings

Return to “CMSMS Core”