Announcement: New module MultiDomains

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
djkirstyjay
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Announcement: New module MultiDomains

Post by djkirstyjay »

Anyone with any suggestions? I am going to have to uninstall this mod if I cannot get it to work and I really don't want to.... But schools start back tomorrow so the site has to be active.
Andiministrator

Post by Andiministrator »

Hi djkirstyjay,

I'm sorry for delaying, I'm quite busy these days. Unfortunately I cant reproduce the problem. I'm working on the problem with the www prefix but I'll need two or three more weeks, because I'm very limited with my spare time at the moment. I hope, I can publish a new version with different bugfixes and a few new features within the next weeks.

Best regards
Andi
djkirstyjay
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by djkirstyjay »

No problems. :)

Just let me know and I'll help with bug checking :)
mktskk
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by mktskk »

Hi,
I have a problem with the module. After fresh install cmsms 1.9.2 I installed Multidomains and setup all as in the help. I have configured only two domains and when I try to run somthing.domain.com or domain2.com I get the HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error) in chromium or blank page in Firefox. When debug is set to true I get "Fatal error: Modification of config variables is deprecated in /path_to_cmsms/lib/classes/class.cms_config.php on line 50".
I check versions 1.2 to 1.3.1 of the module and the problem exist on each release. Maybe the module doesn't work properly with the newest version of cmsms?
Is it possible?
Best regards,
mktskk
X-TREM
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by X-TREM »

Hi,

this is my problem with this module. You can it read here: http://forum.cmsmadesimple.org/viewtopi ... 99#p243099
Hi there,

I've found a bug in MultiDomains 1.3.1.

I have two websites (x-trem24.de and kostenlos-vergleichen.com). So, I've used MultiDomains 1.22. and the URLs have been showed OK, but there is no 301 redirection like in the version 1.3.1.

But if I use version 1.3.1 and go for example on kostenlos-vergleichen.com/test and my root_url is x-trem24.de. Than CMSMS show me x-trem24.de/test . And this is on all the links I have, which generated of cms self (navigation, menu) or per cms_selflink. I need the version 1.3.1 because of the 301 redirection.

Anybody has this problem too? How can I fix it? I have reported this Bug on the Bugtracker.

Thanks.
I hope it'll be fixed. Because this module is just great and I need it.
Last edited by X-TREM on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mktskk
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by mktskk »

I found your post after I wrote mine. While searching, I omitted one dot in the version, so I had not found your post. I also hope that it'll be fixed. :)
Best regards
JackOutoftheBox
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by JackOutoftheBox »

djkirstyjay, I'm getting a similar problem. Wondering if you ever found a solution?

I just put a forum message out there myself, hoping for a response: http://forum.cmsmadesimple.org/viewtopi ... 75#p257475 (UPDATE: this is solved)

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”