can't add files to forge (or register new module)

Talk about writing modules and plugins for CMS Made Simple, or about specific core functionality. This board is for PHP programmers that are contributing to CMSMS not for site developers
mw
Forum Members
Forum Members

can't add files to forge (or register new module)

Post by mw »

maybe it's me, I know the forge is a little confusing but after registering a new project I cannot upload any files for a module release.
I can login and create a package, add a release and usually after doing so one can edit the release and add/upload files, however I am unable to do so.
I should add that other projects/modules I have on the forge are fine, it's just this newly registered one...
has anyone else had this problem?

Is there issues with the forge right now?
I deleted the above project and have attempted to re-create it and usually I get notification within an hour or two but I have not heard anything for the last day.

well it's been three days now and no word.
how does it work when registering a new project, is it a canned system reply or does somebody actually review the project submission first?

four days now and still no joy word if there is something going on.
It's been over a week so am giving up on this.
Last edited by mw on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jos
Support Guru
Support Guru

Re: can't add files to forge (or register new module) ??

Post by Jos »

mw wrote:how does it work when registering a new project, is it a canned system reply or does somebody actually review the project submission first?
Somebody has to approve the new project manually. You might want to bring this up in IRC channel
mw
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: can't add files to forge (or register new module) ??

Post by mw »

Jos wrote: Somebody has to approve the new project manually. You might want to bring this up in IRC channel
Yeah I tried asking questions in there a few times but nobody appeared to be online ( a long list of users)
Doesn't matter really it was just a Automobile/Motorcycle type listing module I recently put together.
If somebody wants it I suppose I can host it myself.

after 18 days the project was accepted, thank you :)

Return to “Developers Discussion”