Adding A New Page To Admin Area

Talk about writing modules and plugins for CMS Made Simple, or about specific core functionality. This board is for PHP programmers that are contributing to CMSMS not for site developers
jbearnolimits

Adding A New Page To Admin Area

Post by jbearnolimits »

I was thinking about adding a new tab in the admin area. I wanted the admin to have the ability to view a page within the admin area where they could fill out a form or 2 for a shopping cart.

How would I go about adding this new item to the navigation in the admin area?
JohnnyB
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Adding A New Page To Admin Area

Post by JohnnyB »

That is generally handled by creating a new module... but, I'm not really sure what you are trying to do.
"The art of life lies in a constant readjustment to our surroundings." -Okakura Kakuzo

--
LinkedIn profile
--
I only speak/write in English so I may not translate well on International posts.
--
VaishnaviK

Re: Adding A New Page To Admin Area

Post by VaishnaviK »

I am not quite clear with what exactly you want to do regarding form that you mentioned, but i think if you want that with admin login you want set an tab that would be visible only to the admin navigation for that you can use plugins that would be restricted, depends on what CMS you are using and it will have permissions, may be this could help. It would be helpful if you could share your needed in details. :)

Return to “Developers Discussion”