Making website mobile friendly

A place to make for-pay "CMS made simple" job offerings
regnewbie

Making website mobile friendly

Post by regnewbie »

Hello,
I am running CMS version 1.11.13. I would like to have it mobile friendly or responsive whichever is appropriate. I am not a programmer, that is the reason for my reluctance to tinker with the code.
I also have issue with backing up our site. For the past few upgrades backing up has hanged up. I host our site on Arvixe. Possibly quite a few of modules need updating as well as core.
Please respond to this post with questions or quotes.
Thank you.
Barbara
regnewbie

Re: Making website mobile friendly

Post by regnewbie »

Tristan and Pete,
Thank you for contacting me. I would like to respond to you privately but I am unable to do so. I get:
"We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature."

Any idea, why?
Please give me your email addresses privately, so I can talk to you.

Thanks.
Barbara
Jo Morg
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Making website mobile friendly

Post by Jo Morg »

regnewbie wrote:I would like to respond to you privately but I am unable to do so. I get:
"We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature."

Any idea, why?
It's a forum security measure. As you have reached your 5th post uneventfully, you should be able to use all regular user benefits from now on.
"There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary... and those who don't."
* by the way: English is NOT my native language (sorry for any mistakes...).
Code of Condut | CMSMS Docs | Help Support CMSMS
My developer Page on the Forge
GeekMoot 2015 in Ghent, Belgium: I was there!
GeekMoot 2016 in Leicester, UK: I was there!
DevMoot 2023 in Cynwyd, Wales: I was there!

Return to “Help Wanted (commercial)”