Building static route database...issue

Help with getting the CMS CORE package up and running. This does not include 3rd party modules, PHP scripts, anything downloaded via module manager or from any external source.
mktwizard

Building static route database...issue

Post by mktwizard »

I'm trying to upgrade from version 1.9.4.2 to the latest version and when I do the upgrade, i get to step 5 and then it freezes at Building static route database...

Any help would be great, thank you!
Dr.CSS

Re: Building static route database...issue

Post by Dr.CSS »

Please upgrade to 1.9.4.3 then 1.10.3 then to latest, you have to upgrade your modules before each step and at one point you may need to rename the News folder then rename it back after upgrade then go to system maintenance and run route repair...
mktwizard

Post by mktwizard »

Please view attached screenshot of the modules that I have with version 1.9.4.2 Which ones do I update, where do I get the file to update these and how? Just curious as to why the upgrade doesn't update these?

Thank you!
Attachments
modules
modules
staartmees
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by staartmees »

As dr.CSS wrote "Please upgrade to 1.9.4.3 then 1.10.3 then to latest, you have to upgrade your modules before each step and at one point you may need to rename the News folder then rename it back after upgrade then go to system maintenance and run route repair..."

After each upgrade - 1.9.4.3 -> 1.10.3 -> 1.11.4 - , check your module manager to upgrade your modules.
Jean le Chauve

Post by Jean le Chauve »

It may be that your tables are not all myIsam format. Take a look into your bd.
If you have some innoDb, here a small code which you can use to transform all the tables into MyIsam.
That should solve your problem.

Code: Select all

<?php
/*                                                                            */
/* Titre          : modifier en masse le type de tables mysql en MyISAM       */
/*                                                                            */
/* Auteur         : Jean le Chauve                                            */
/* Date édition   : 21 Nov 2012                                               */

$sql_serveur = "localhost"; // Serveur mySQL
$sql_base = "11121"; // Base de données mySQL
$sql_login = "root"; // Login de connection à mySQL
$sql_password = ""; // Mot de passe pour mySQL

$lk = @mysql_connect($sql_serveur, $sql_login, $sql_password) OR die(mysql_error
());
@mysql_select_db($sql_base, $lk) OR die(mysql_error());

$q = mysql_query("SHOW TABLES") OR die(
mysql_error());
while (($r = mysql_fetch_row($q)) !== false) {
    mysql_query("ALTER TABLE " . $r[0] . " ENGINE = MyISAM", $lk)
OR die(mysql_error());
echo "Table " . $r[0] . "=> chang&eacute;e en MyISAM <br />";
}
?>

Return to “[locked] Installation, Setup and Upgrade”