Deprecated CMSMS2 PHP7 Error

Help with getting the CMS CORE package up and running. This does not include 3rd party modules, PHP scripts, anything downloaded via module manager or from any external source.
uki150

Deprecated CMSMS2 PHP7 Error

Post by uki150 »

hi,
Version 2.1.2 - (cmsms-2.1.2-install.expanded.zip)
Server - PHP 7

Code: Select all

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADOConnection has a deprecated constructor in /home/.../domains/.../public_html/demo-cms2/icms/lib/adodb_lite/adodb.inc.php on line 183

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; mysqli_driver_ADOConnection has a deprecated constructor in /home/..../domains/.../public_html/demo-cms2/icms/lib/adodb_lite/adodbSQL_drivers/mysqli/mysqli_driver.inc on line 11

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; mysqli_driver_ResultSet has a deprecated constructor in /home/.../domains/.../public_html/demo-cms2/icms/lib/adodb_lite/adodbSQL_drivers/mysqli/mysqli_driver.inc on line 394
swgreed

Re: Deprecated CMSMS2 PHP7 Error

Post by swgreed »

Last edited by Rolf on Wed May 04, 2016 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Sorry, code hacks are not allow in this forum...
jce76350
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by jce76350 »

Version 2.1.2 - (cmsms-2.1.2-install.expanded.zip)
the last version is CMSMS 2.1.3 - Announcing CMSMS 2.1.3 - Black Point
Jean-Claude Etiemble
swgreed

Post by swgreed »

Thanks for deleting the corrections, i.e. "hacks"... was only trying to help here.

I guess you are not open for code corrections ("hacks"?!) to improve code quality? I thought this was the whole point of open source software?

However, the deprecated error on "function mysqli_driver_ResultSet()" was not fixed with CMSMS 2.1.3
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Post by calguy1000 »

However, the deprecated error on "function mysqli_driver_ResultSet()" was not fixed with CMSMS 2.1.3
Incorrect. It is fixed in 2.1.3 and verified fixed.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.

Return to “[locked] Installation, Setup and Upgrade”