All content disappeared from website and error message

Help with getting the CMS CORE package up and running. This does not include 3rd party modules, PHP scripts, anything downloaded via module manager or from any external source.
almustone
Forum Members
Forum Members

All content disappeared from website and error message

Post by almustone »

Hi!

Hello for everybody! I just joined this forum, so sorry if I'm speaking at wrong place. I had today a strange problem and I'm glad if some of you guys can help me solve it. I have been developing website with normal CMSMS 1.11.11 "San Cristobal" version. I'm using all basic modules such Showtime and Formbuilder. Everything is up to date. I had developed this version about three weeks now and everything worked fine, unless today all my content disappeared and showtime module stopped working same time.

Here is my workflow and error:

1. I changed Search module text from Module -> Search.
2. I created new blankpage for search results.
3. I modified global content (header) and added resultpage="" command for a search module.
4. After that I wen't to my webpage to test my changes, but there came error message about slideshow.
5. After slideshow error I went to other url, where isn't slideshow, but all my content was gone. There is still content tree, but CMSMS isn't loading any content from any page.

Here are some attached pictures to show you more.

I'm not sure which is the problem. Is it in CMSMS or in Showtime module or even in CMSMS module handler because error message is going to .php file. Is this error message common? I have had it a couple of times before, but now everything was fine about a month.

I have now restored my database from backup file, but my biggest worry is, is this problem going to happen again?

Here are some server specs:
Server: mysql14.nebula.fi (10.2.3.45 via TCP/IP)
Server: MySQL
Server versio: 5.5.37-log - MySQL Community Server (GPL)

Web server:
Apache
libmysql - 5.1.73

At that server there is up and running one other CMSMS 1.11.10 "Pinzo" installation. This website what I'm developing is update for that.

If you guys can help me out I will be very happy!

Best regards

Aleksi
Attachments
All content is disappeared
All content is disappeared
What I have done
What I have done
Error message
Error message
paulbaker
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: All content disappeared from website and error message

Post by paulbaker »

The last error screen means your system decided that Showtime was no longer installed, which is odd. I would have cleared cache (Site admin -> System maintenance).

Post your system information:
http://docs.cmsmadesimple.org/troublesh ... nformation
Rolf
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Rolf »

Wild guess, have you tried to change in the tag showtime in stead of Showtime??
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
LATEST TUTORIAL AT CMS CAN BE SIMPLE:
Migrating Company Directory module to LISE
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
Jeff
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Jeff »

Check the edits you did for mis-matched ', ", or other items.

If something is mis-matched or missing the closing element, the error reported as something later in the code like your Showtime call.

As for the missing content, the page is probably producing an error so it has stopped executing, you can check the error log for more information.

Jeff
almustone
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by almustone »

Hi! And thank you all for reply. I changed Showtime -> showtime, but there came same error message. After changing it back, everything came back to normal.

I also checked if there was miss spelling with dots " and '. All was with ' marks.

My biggest problem is now, that everything is working fine at the moment, but is there a way to check my system somehow, that everything is truly working fine, now and at the future? Some kind of stress test or something like that.

I'm launching website soon, so I don't want to get that kind of problems after launch.

Here is my system information:

----------------------------------------------

Cms Version: 1.11.11

Installed Modules:

CMSMailer: 5.2.2
CMSPrinting: 1.0.5
FileManager: 1.4.5
MenuManager: 1.8.6
MicroTiny: 1.2.7
ModuleManager: 1.5.8
News: 2.14.4
Search: 1.7.11
ThemeManager: 1.1.8
Gallery: 2.0.1
FormBuilder: 0.7.3
TinyMCE: 2.9.12
Showtime: 3.4

Config Information:

php_memory_limit:
process_whole_template:
max_upload_size: 64000000
url_rewriting: none
page_extension:
query_var: page
image_manipulation_prog: GD
auto_alias_content: true
locale:
default_encoding: utf-8
admin_encoding: utf-8
set_names: true

Php Information:

phpversion: 5.3.3
md5_function: Päällä (Tosi)
gd_version: 2
tempnam_function: Päällä (Tosi)
magic_quotes_runtime: Pois päältä (Epätosi)
E_STRICT: 0
E_DEPRECATED: 8192
memory_limit: 128M
max_execution_time: 30
output_buffering: 4096
safe_mode: Pois päältä (Epätosi)
file_uploads: Päällä (Tosi)
post_max_size: 64M
upload_max_filesize: 64M
session_save_path: /var/www/customers/tanhuvaarafi/tmp (0755)
session_use_cookies: Päällä (Tosi)
xml_function: Päällä (Tosi)
xmlreader_class: Päällä (Tosi)

Server Information:

Server Api: cgi-fcgi
Server Db Type: MySQL (mysqli)
Server Db Version: 5.5.37
Server Db Grants: Could not find a suitable "GRANT ALL" permission. This may mean you could have problems installing or removing modules. Or even adding and deleting items, including pages
Server Time Diff: No filesystem time difference found

----------------------------------------------
paulbaker
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by paulbaker »

Sounds like it might have been a cache problem and you altering that page or template cleared it? ???
Dr.CSS

Post by Dr.CSS »

You may want to check to see if your $config['timezone'] = 'America/Denver'; is set correctly as that can slow the changes down...
almustone
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by almustone »

Hi!

And thanks again for a reply. My timezone is set to helsinki/finland and that is what it should be.

I think there is somekind of problem with module manager. Now I tried to upgrade Formbuilder and get error message. I have installed these modules before without problems. Module manager isn't working at the moment.

Debug: (1.8999999999991E-5) - (usage: 16175184) - (peak: 17353256)
error:
Could not create a file (permissions problem?) /var/www/customers/xxxxxx/public_html/mywebsite/modules/FormBuilder/lib/index.html

And here are some other errors at System Information with screenshots.

I logged in to phpMyAdmin and there is also error message: Your PHP MySQL library version 5.1.73 differs from your MySQL server version 5.5.37. This may cause unpredictable behavior.

Can this cause this kind of errors? I really don't know much with server setups. Everything have worked fine before but no longer.

********** EDIT ***********

It's wierd how that writing permission about httpd have changed, because I have been able to install modules before and upload and delete files. That have been changed now afterwards and I really don't know how. I don't even know where I'm able to change it.
Attachments
Näyttökuva 2014-10-27 kello 20.59.35.png
Näyttökuva 2014-10-27 kello 20.59.58.png
Näyttökuva 2014-10-27 kello 21.00.14.png
Dr.CSS

Post by Dr.CSS »

All those yellow ! and red X need to be fixed, they are server settings, if you didn't have problems before and they just started it means your server has been changed, check with your host...

The server timezone is supposed to be set to the time zone the server is in not where you are, I live in AZ but my server is in Chicago, just to clarify...
Jeff
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Jeff »

You should look into website checking services (do a google search).
almustone
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by almustone »

Hi guys!

I have worked with my host, and they repaired create_dir_and_file problem and now I'm able to install modules.

Now everything worked fine, until now. First of all, my CMSMS admin page template changed to other. And now slideshow is working on frontpage, but on other pages. Even if I use same Showtime as in frontpage.

Here is the error message:

Error: at line 14 in file /var/www/customers/MYWEBSITEURL/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:

Syntax error in template "tpl_body:29" on line 14 "{Showtime show='4'}" unknown tag "Showtime"

Close Full Trace ↑

#0 /var/www/customers/MYWEBSITEURL/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(575): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unknown tag "Sh...', 14)
#1 /var/www/customers/MYWEBSITEURL/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2383): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTag('Showtime', Array)
#2 /var/www/customers/MYWEBSITEURL/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3093): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_r37()
#3 /var/www/customers/MYWEBSITEURL/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3191): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_reduce(37)
#4 /var/www/customers/MYWEBSITEURL/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php(111): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->doParse(3, '}')
#5 /var/www/customers/MYWEBSITEURL/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(273): Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler->doCompile('???? </__body>?? ...')
#6 /var/www/customers/MYWEBSITEURL/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(186): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTemplate(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
#7 /var/www/customers/MYWEBSITEURL/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(149): Smarty_Internal_Template->compileTemplateSource()
#8 /var/www/customers/MYWEBSITEURL/lib/classes/class.Smarty_CMS.php(326): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('tpl_body:29', 'p76', NULL, NULL, false, false, false)
#9 /var/www/customers/MYWEBSITEURL/index.php(240): Smarty_CMS->fetch('tpl_body:29')
#10 {main}

I think my problems aren't depending on modules, but there is somekind of problems with templates / how my CMS Made simple read module tags.

All other pages wich don't include Showtime module are working fine and using search and menu tags.

Best regards

Aleksi Mustonen

Return to “[locked] Installation, Setup and Upgrade”