[SLOVED] Facebook comment in News details??

The place to talk about things that are related to CMS Made simple, but don't fit anywhere else.
nepsguy
Forum Members
Forum Members

[SLOVED] Facebook comment in News details??

Post by nepsguy »

I added facebook comment in news details page but all the comments are showing in all news. I would like to show comments which were given in specific news, this would be a great help.
Thank you.
Last edited by nepsguy on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dr.CSS

Re: Facebook comment in News details??

Post by Dr.CSS »

Facebook comments? I don't know this module but most that are set up as comments on News etc. have a parameter like key2='$entry->id' that will associate the comment to that particular article...
nepsguy
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by nepsguy »

Dr.CSS wrote:Facebook comments? I don't know this module but most that are set up as comments on News etc. have a parameter like key2='$entry->id' that will associate the comment to that particular article...

Thank you for reply css doc!! Its not fb module for CMSMS its a facebook comment plugin (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/re ... /comments/). Anyway thank you for your info i got some hints. But still confused, plugins code would be like this
<div class="fb-comments" data-href="http://example.com" data-width="470" data-num-posts="10"></div>
need more help.
uniqu3

Post by uniqu3 »

Code: Select all

<div class="fb-comments" data-href="{$entry->canonical}" data-width="470" data-num-posts="10"></div>
nepsguy
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by nepsguy »

uniqu3 wrote:

Code: Select all

<div class="fb-comments" data-href="{$entry->canonical}" data-width="470" data-num-posts="10"></div>
Thank you, works perfectly you made my day. would love to know it in details you can reply when ever you are free!!!
Thanks once again.

Return to “The Lounge”