CMS Made Simple 1.9.1 Released

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

CMS Made Simple 1.9.1 Released

Post by calguy1000 »

The CMSMS™ Dev Team is happy to announce CMS Made Simple™ 1.9.1

This version is a bug fix release, solving a number of the issues encountered in CMSMS 1.9. We waited for over a week for this release to be reasonably sure that we had received all of the major bug reports, and that we had extra time to test them.

The changelog (available in the download package) provides a more detailed list of what was changed in this release. However in addition to the bug fixes, here are the major points:

* A security issue was fixed in the News module, upgrading ASAP is recommended
    * The installer was tweaked so that events are not fired during the install/upgrade process.
    * The installer was fixed to solve strange smarty errors related to {lang_install} on various PHP platforms.
    * The MenuManager was tweaked to handle the number_of_levels parameter better.
    * Default MenuManager templates were changed to better handle "number_of_levels=n" in conjunction with "collapse=1"
    * TinyMCE was improved to use the GetURL() method (so that it handles the page_url field in edit content)

We hope that you will find CMSMS 1.9.1 to be a very stable, feature rich environment from which to build thousands more websites.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.
nicmare
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: CMS Made Simple 1.9.1 Released

Post by nicmare »

thank you guys! i will test it NOW :)

EDIT: Works fine now. i am using it in conjunction with the newest cgblog and i REALLY like the new option "Friendly Name for this Module:". this is sooo much more intuitive for my clients! good work robert. and now i can see the detailpage with mod_rewrite :-)…but there is still a bug in file handling. i will submit a new entry in bugtracker for this…
Last edited by nicmare on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dutch_guy
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by Dutch_guy »

Yes, TinyMCE now shows everything fine. Great !

Where can I find "Friendly Name for this Module" ?
Rolf
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by Rolf »

Dutch_guy wrote: Where can I find "Friendly Name for this Module" ?
Perhaps this post in the Dutch forum will help:
http://forum.cmsmadesimple.org/index.ph ... 912.0.html

Rolf
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
LATEST TUTORIAL AT CMS CAN BE SIMPLE:
Migrating Company Directory module to LISE
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
xXPiercedLogicXx

Post by xXPiercedLogicXx »

Thanks for another release! You guys are awesome. ^_^

Just wanted you to know, the themes page download button link (top right) still says Download 1.8.

Return to “Announcements”