Announcing CMS Made Simple 1.8.1 - Mankara

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
PinkElephant
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Announcing CMS Made Simple 1.8.1 - Mankara

Post by PinkElephant »

Just to confirm... I've also moved a couple of 1.7.1 sites to 1.8.1 without issue. The /install/upgrade.php gave an expected warning about php 5.2.6 and Step 5 left the db schema as-is: "The CMS database is up to date. Using schema version 33".
Yvan B
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by Yvan B »

I've done the instal from 1.7.1. It worked fine, but for TinyMCE which is available anymore in the admin. I checked the permissions, they are as before. I also lost the changes I had brought to the editor, like new styles for lists and options I had removed and added from the tool bar...

What can be the cause of this ?

I have TinyMCE 2.7.2  and php 5.2.13.

EDIT: I changed the new TinyMCE folder for the one I add before and it didn't change anything, except that I have TinyMCE 2.7.0 now...
I really don't get it. Where are stored my old settings for TinyMCE ? How do I get them back ? How do I get it to work ?

EDIT2: I had forgotten the french language files.... Damn... Thanks anyway :)
Last edited by Yvan B on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Ted »

Signex wrote: When I look directly in the database table "cms_version" of one of my 1.7.1 installs of cmsms, my version is already at 33? Could that be a reason why the upgrade isn't working
If you're already at 33, then the database should be fine.  It modifies that number after it runs all the database updates.  I would just remove the install directory and tmp/cache/SITEDOWN file and you should be good to go.

Oh, and take a look at the modules list and make sure none of them have to be upgraded.  If they do, just click the upgrade links until they're all up to date.
nicmare
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by nicmare »

upgraded successfully from 1.7.1 to 1.8.1. thanks cmsms
Yvan B
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by Yvan B »

Hi !

I'm trying to use the new {cms_stylesheet} feature and I can't find any info about what it actually allows to do...

I have two templates that should use the same stylesheets, but using different variables for colors. I have defined variables in the templates, but the stylesheets only refresh when I change them, or the template, or the pages...

How can I make it dynamic ???
nicmare
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by nicmare »

see the "Help" of the tag in the /extensions/tag menu!
normally you have to put the vars in the stylesheet. i am not sure if you can put them in your template

Return to “Announcements”